Teas are refreshing beverages that can be taken either hot or cold. Teas have many health benefits, especially if you will take organic herbal teas. Teas are known to induce sleep as it has some relaxing properties that will calm the mind and body. Hot teas also give relief to those who suffer from mild stomach discomforts.
What are organic herbal teas
An herbal tea is not really a tea per se as tea is a type of plant that is grown and harvested and then dried. An herbal tea is an infusion of barks, seeds, flowers, among others that are mixed with hot water in order for the flavor and aroma to come out as well as the health benefits. The French refer to herbal teas as tisane.
Benefits of organic herbal teas
• You can enjoy a cup of hot herbal tea to relax your nerves. An example is chamomile tea. The fragrance of this type of herbal tea will surely ease the tension in your mind and body and give you a relaxing sleep. Chamomile tea is also known to cure colic problems for young kids and adults.
• For those who suffer from upset stomach and menstrual cramps, it is best to take cinnamon organic herbal teas. Cinnamon has a mild sweet flavor and when infused with other herbal plants and spices, it would surely give a very palatable flavor. Other benefits of taking cinnamon tea are weight loss and blood sugar stabilizer.
• Organic herbal teas can also provide relief from the pain of arthritis. Dandelion tea is a good pain reliever and won’t cause any side effects. Dandelion is a colorful flower that many people consider it a weed. But once they find out the health benefits that they can derive from this plant, they would surely give importance to it as it is very rich in vitamins and minerals. Dandelion organic herbal teas are good for getting rid of toxics from the liver, the kidney, and it reduces fluid retention.
• The next time you begin to feel your throat achy or you are starting to have cough and colds, take ginger organic herbal teas. Ginger tea is very soothing and it has anti-bacterial properties. Ginger tea also cures constipation, nausea, colic, and known to reduce cholesterol and mild forms of swelling.
• Drink your daily dose of Vitamin C by drinking a hot or cold cup of hibiscus tea. This is a good source of Vitamin C and can also aid in weight loss.